Where can I get a loan to repay in 12 months?
Financial companies that operate through the Internet also allow us to apply for 12-month loans, paying in comfortable monthly payments
In this post we bring you the query of a user who writes us asking if it is possible to request credits to be repaid in 12 months. You want to know more? You have found the web you need:
loan to repay in 12 months
Hello !, I’m Sergio from Barcelona and I would like to know if it is possible to apply for loans to pay in 12 months in total . I would need 800 euros, besides, I’m working (so I have a payroll), and I’m not in ASNEF. What are the financials where to get a loan to repay in a year? Thank you!
Credit in 12 months: Where to get it?
If we need to request a loan in 12 months as our user Sergio asks us, we have at our disposal several entities that offer us this loan service.
Next we will see which are the financial where we can get a loan to return in 1 year:
- It offers: From € 300 to € 2,500 (With a limitation of € 800 on the 1st application )
- Refund: Minimum 3 months – Maximum 24 months
- You can choose the amount of monthly payments
- Without endorsement
- It offers you: From € 1000 to € 40,000
- Refund: Minimum 24 months – Maximum 72 months
- Variable APR of 6.95% up to 19.90%
- Opening commissions from 0% to 12%
- Do not accept applications with ASNEF
Loans to be repaid in 12 months with ASNEF
If this is your case, you can also request a loan to be repaid in 12 months by being in ASNEF, here:
- It offers: From € 500 to € 5,000
- Refund: 61 days minimum – 36 months maximum
- Accept profiles with annotations in ASNEF or RAI
- After approving your request, you receive the deposit in 15 minutes
Although it is not exactly the query sent to us by Sergio, there is also the possibility that what we need are 12-month loans with ASNEF , financing to which we can have access even when our personal data are included in files associated with late payment
As we can see, nowadays we can obtain loans with ASNEF with the same facilities as any other type of loan, since there are entities that offer this service, without this characteristic being an exclusionary reason that does not allow us to request the loan. A perfect example of this is found within what Creditea proposes and we told you a little above.
I am looking for quick credits to return in 3 months: Do these platforms serve me?
If we want to lighten the process and pay the amount borrowed in less time, as, for example, would be the case of quick loans to return in 3 months , we also have options within several of the platforms that are part of our comparator.
In the case that we are interested in obtaining financing to return it in a period of less than twelve months, we have to opt for the proposals that we find within Zaplo or Creditea , since these are for now the platforms that offer us a lapse of shorter time to pay all the money borrowed as soon as possible.
We must bear in mind that the platforms that offer us loans to pay during a year are used to offer financing for amounts of money that are far from what we can obtain through a mini credit. As a result, the return periods are also longer.
However, we must know that if interested in obtaining a quick credit to be repaid in 3-month installments, we can contract it through the mentioned platforms: Creditea and Zaplo.
How do loans to repay in installments work?
If we want to know exactly how the loans to repay in terms of one year work, we are in the right place , since we are going to talk about everything that implies the request of this service.
When we talk about one-year loans, we are referring to financing that allows us to have an amount of money to be repaid in installments, which are split into a total of 12 months.
In this way, if for example we request 2000 euros to be returned within a year, we would divide the amount to be returned in monthly installments with which we would pay an amount of 166 euros per month, plus the corresponding fees applied.
The credits to be repaid in installments are a source of financing with which we can get money for what we need , and that we can return comfortably month by month, adjusting to our monthly budget.
This service differs from mini loans in that apart from offering larger amounts of money, it allows us to pay in installments, instead of having to pay the entire amount borrowed in a single payment. This feature is one of the most striking features of the service, due to the convenience of being able to pay a small amount month after month to cover the total capital.
What if I stop paying my long-term credit?
Hiring a long-term loan requires a significant degree of commitment , since for twelve months (or as long as we need) we will have to pay a monthly fee that will be added to the total of our usual expenses.
The advantages of this service are in sight: Fast processing, financing for quite high amounts of capital and, in addition, convenience for the return paying month by month.
For this reason, one of the most important aspects that we must take into account before proceeding to make an application for installment credit is to foresee this new expense and be sure that we will be able to meet the monthly payments , until we finish pay the amount of our credit in full.
Otherwise, it is important to know that a possible non-payment of long-term fees will generate a progressive increase in the amount owed: The more months we stop paying, the higher will be the fees for non-payment that will be generated.
In addition, a non-payment over time will end up being communicated to delinquency lists such as ASNEF or RAI, preventing us in the future from contracting a loan service in installments (or any other financial service ) until we pay all the outstanding debt.
However, within many platforms we have options to be able to extend the payment of the monthly payments during a certain period of time. This alternative is much more advisable than to stop paying the installments.
How to request a mini credit to be repaid in 12 months?
Let’s see now how the process of applying for a mini loan to return in 12 months , a procedure that we can perform entirely online via the Internet, without leaving home, and without filling and reviewing an endless amount of paperwork.
All these characteristics offer us a good list of advantages but, nevertheless, they require good planning on our part since before processing our financing we have to take into account that during 12 months (or the period of time that we choose) we will have to add an extra expense to our monthly budget.
With this in mind, we will see step by step that we will find when processing the request of our mini-credit to return long-term for 12 months:
- First, we must bear in mind that if we want to request a loan to pay in 6 months (or one year), we must know all the options that are within our reach and compare them, especially if we need to get a loan with ASNEF, since not all private lending companies offer us this feature.
- Once we have found the financial entity that best fits the funding type we want to request, we will access your website.
- Here we can find a small form in which we will have to enter the amount of money that we want to request through our credit, as well as the total of months that we want to have for the return of our loan. Once we have entered this information on the page, we can see how the total interest is automatically calculated that we will have to add to the total requested.
- Once we have reviewed the total amount of money that we will have to repay in our loan to pay in 12 months, we will fill in a slightly more extensive form in which we will have to include very simple data, such as our full name, DNI or NIE, address, telephone number and account number.
- With this information, the financial entity to which we are going to make our request, will be responsible for verifying that our profile as an applicant meets all the necessary requirements, as well as seeing that all the data is correct.
- After this, we will only have to wait for all these checks to be made, and the financial company to inform us through our email or our mobile phone if our loan has been accepted.